Rome – Via di Torrevecchia
- Documentary Due Diligence
- Urban and cadastral Due Diligence
- Real estate valuation
- Guidance of the General Councils in the decision-making process
- Change of intended use
- Placing the property on the market
- Negotiations buyers/sellers
- Ecclesiastic authorisation
- Legal aid for the Notary deed
- Coordination of the Congregations move
The property of about 1,400 square metres, built around 1970 and in perfect conditions, consists of five floors above ground with large terraces and balconies, a large underground car park, a magnificent private chapel, eat-in kitchen, laundry, sitting rooms, bedrooms, offices and common areas, all surrounded by a lovely garden with all trees.
The general house of the Missionaries of Mariannhill was identified as the ideal buyer thanks to the priveleged contacts of IMC. The congregation has appointed IMC project manager for the refurbishing. At the end of the works CMM will destinate the property to the new general house in a logic of reorganisation of its real estate assets in Italy.
Check out our other latest operations
The tasks we have completed by satisfying all the needs.