Rome, Via Livorno
- Study of the local market for garages
- Pricing of garages
- Setting up of sales office and advertising campaign
- Dedicated website development
- Assistance in signing notarial deeds
- After-sales service
- Reports on sales and their geographical distribution
The Congregation, owner of a building complex for convent and school use, intended to exploit the area dedicated to sports fields.
With our collaboration, an institutional fund has acquired the right to exploit the basement of the area and has awarded the contract for the construction of 240 garages in accordance with the Italian Tognoli Law.
Part of the garages was returned to the Congregation and the remaining garages were sold on the lay market.
The Congregation has exploited its right to use the basement area.
Check out our other latest operations
The tasks we have completed by satisfying all the needs.