Sold by the Marist Fathers to the Archdiocese of Sydney.
- Documentary Due Diligence
- Urban planning and cadastral Due Diligence
- Real estate valuation
- Analysis of possible intended uses – property repositioning
- Assessment of the intended uses and business plan
- Placing the property on the market
- Negotiations with buyers
- Verification of Cultural Interest pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 42/2004
- Ecclesiastical authorization
- Assistance during the notary deed
- Coordination of the Congregation move
The property, built in 1930 circa, with a total area of about 3.000 square meters and owned by a male Religious Congregation, was underused and no longer strategic for institutional purposes. The Congregation was strongly motivated to keep the asset in the ecclesiastical domain. The buyer was identified in the Archdiocese of Sydney.
Check out our other latest operations
The tasks we have completed by satisfying all the needs.