In Italy, the market is particularly complex in terms of legislation and type of property. Thanks to our access to niche properties and assets, which are not officially on the market, we assist the major Embassies in grasping the particular financial and real estate context in Italy to buy a new and prestigious Chancellery.
We have a proven experience in foreign government procedures for the identification, selection and purchase of real estate, assisting the Embassy in the search and selection of properties, in the assessment of the correct market value, in the documentary and technical due diligence of properties, in all the contractual matters relating to the process of tender and purchase and in the design and restoration of the properties purchased. A turn-key service!
We also assist foreign investors who turn to their Embassies in identifying real estate investments and real economy investments in Italy.
Our team speaks four languages fluently and all reports, analyses, valuations and contracts are provided in the language required by the client.
Our typical approach in assisting an Embassy is as follows:
- analysis and implementation of the plan in terms of location, surface area and distribution of the building;
- search for potential properties that meet the requirements of location, surface area and budget, both through our database and in niche segments;
- carrying out the necessary due diligence on the properties;
- technical, legal, tax and financial planning support until the signing of the notarial deed or the lease;
- assistance, after the purchase, in all phases of the restoration or renovation project, selecting the most suitable construction firms and awarding the contract by tender, in full compliance with national and international regulations, with project management activities, to monitor the costs and the time trend of the construction site.